I’ve been busy making this list for a while, but it’s finally finished!
I’m in my last year (semester) of college and I’m intensly loaded with a lot of schoolwork. I have to do my final work, which is huge, and takes a lot of time! But with schoolstress out of the picture, I finally finished making this list.
So here it is! (Mostly English boeken indeeeeed!):
Starting with a couple of classics that I really want to read (Before I go see the movies)
- The Great Gatsby
- The Wolf Of Wallstreet
- Paper Towns
- The Mazerunner boeken (Yeah I know, very late, and probably never going to happen, since I already saw all the movies and hate to read the book afterwards)
- Dark Places (& Gone Girl, which I also already saw)
Other classics. The funny thing is that I wrote down all of the books that were mentioned in The Perks of Being a Wallflower (A post about this book is coming soon!):
- A Seperate Peace
- On The Road
- Naked Lunch
- The Stranger
- The Fountainhead
And other books that must shine on my bookshelf!:
- Girl Online
- All The Bright Places
- The Shock Of The Fall
- The Mortal Instruments: the whole series!!!
- Eleanor & Park
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
- We Were Liars
- Love Letters To The Death
- Where She Went (“If I Stay” successor)
- Looking For Alaska (ALREADY on my bookshelf at the moment, yeay!)
And actually a lot more, I think I’m going to make some wishlists in the future. That’s why this one’s ‘#1’. I also started an account on GoodReads. So also add me over there!
LOTS OF LOVE